Online Resources for New Parents
- ACOG Pregnancy Exercise Guidelines: FAQs from The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists regarding exercise during pregnancy.
- Personalized Pregnancy Calendar: Track your baby’s development week-by-week and receive newsletters personalized for your pregnancy.
- Due Date Calculator: Find out your due date, plus get info about your developing baby and see how big your baby is right now.
- Parents.com: Online magazine and guide for moms-to-be with tips on pregnancy, nutrition, fitness, exercises, baby care and weight loss.
- Baby Names: Search boy names, girl names, most popular, and unique baby names, their meanings and origins.
- The Bump: Your ultimate guide to pregnant living.
- Pregnancy and Sleep Guide: Science behind sleep during pregnancy (and how to get more of it!)
Baby Calming Technique
- DONA International: The premier doula association in the world.